Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ice Plunge Video From Yesterday





Here's the video of my icy adventure. I stayed in for over ten minutes. I started to ramble pretty intensely about my inspirations about 2/3rds of the way through. I was trying to elaborate on what originally drew me to the facility & how I learned life-changing lessons in humility by being around the cats & their power- the idea that the cats and the facility was something bigger than myself. I tried to explain to the viewers how the cats made me realize how there are certain things in life that are stronger than you and cannot be forced or controled, but with time, patience, & dedication those things can be persuaded & managed. I was trying to illustrate how the cats helped me to grow, develop, & become an overall better & stronger person and how I feel as if I am forever indebted to them for the gifts they gave to me, but what came out was a bunch of jumbled babbling. Cold on the brain I guess.

Hope you enjoy!

-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment