Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Going Live!

Okay, as far as this blog is concerned, I've been tweaking this and adjusting that & it's time to get this thing off the ground.

I've been training already for three weeks using the Rugged Regimen & my body/will hasn't given out yet, so I think it's safe to assume that I can handle this project. Boy, how embarassing would that be to plan this whole thing out & get it public, only to tell everyone who has already invested time, money, and energy into this thing that you bit off more than you could chew & that you couldn't hack it?!

Ugh, what a nightmare. Anywho. I've been living in a state of perpetual soreness, eating mass quantities of vegetables & lean proteins, & consuming a LOT of water for the last few weeks, and I'm here to tell you that I'm willing to do more.

I want to do well. Let's see how this goes, eh?

-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment